• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Medical Coding News – CCO September 2015 News and Updates – Video

L

Laureen Jandroep

Visit [CCO] Medical Coding for more articles about [CCO] Medical Coding - Learn It - Get Certified - Stay Certified.

CCO-Brand Specialty Store

We also want to let you know we do have a “CCO Swag” store. If you want to show off on your CCO pride. Bags, cups, mugs, t-shirts; you name it. Just go to http://www.cafepress.com/CCOSwag. All the proceeds from that will go to our scholarship fund to fund a worthy student with a full course or just helping them out with their coding manuals.

AMBA 15th Annual National Medical Billing Conference

This slide is to let you know where we plan on presenting at, Alicia and I, next month. I can’t believe that’s already come up. We’re going to be at the American Medical Billing Association National Annual Convention. This time it’s going to be at Rio, which is one of my favorite places in Las Vegas; we’re each going to be doing an educational session. I’m going to be doing Modifiers and Alicia is going to be doing Risk Adjustment/HCC coding. We’re going to have a booth. So, if you are a member of that or you plan on going, come look for us in our booth. That’s October 8 and 9.

Medical Coding News – CCO September 2015 News and Updates – Video

The Future of Coding

These are all of the products that we have to help you with your ICD-10 proficiency and to get you up to speed on ICD-10. We’ve got a lot of last-minute people signing up. The Blitz is definitely our most popular one right now and it’s the one that we recommend to help you bridge your ICD-9 knowledge over to ICD-10 and also prepare for the ICD-10 Proficiency.

Our Risk Adjustment course is one of our new favorites, because there’s a big need for Risk Adjustment coders so a lot of people are seeing ads for this particular type of coding. Check that out on our website.

We just finished this special but we still have it where you can get a 10 percent discount if you bundle these three products together. This is our MTA (Medical Terminology and Anatomy), our Coding and our Billing Course all in one nice bundle. If you go to our website, CCO.us, you’ll see a menu item called “Bundles,” click on that and you can see all the different ones. That’s where you get your best savings. We also give you an extra 6 months to access the courses; so instead of 12 months, you get 18.

This is just a shout out to our Helpdesk folks behind the scenes. You can see little headshots of Sylvia, Ruth, Lori, and Lisa. CCO would not be what it is if we didn’t have them as the backbone helping keep everyone happy out there.

Learn More Details About CCO.US News and Updates

November 2015 CCO Graduates and Exam Passers — Week 2

AAPC – Continuing Education Units (CEUs)

The post Medical Coding News – CCO September 2015 News and Updates – Video appeared first on [CCO] Medical Coding.

Continue reading...